Sennheiser HD 650
The Pros:Detailed sound. Bass response is perfect for casual or analytical listening. Fantastic mid range response.
The Cons:Rather sensitive construction, like every other audiophile oriented headphone from Senn. Headband paint is prone to chipping. Not the best looking headphones out there.
The description on this report is copy and pasted marketing material.
The description should be rewritten to provide the facts from a neutral point of view, as per ProductWiki policy and guidelines.
In the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
With sound this good,long concerts in the comfortof your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 ? the Reference Class..
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
User Reviews (11)
Bass response is perfect for casual or analytical listening.
Fantastic mid range response.
Needs an amp to shine but does not a must.
No too bright so as to make them fatiguing in long sessions.
Detachable / replaceable cables.
Dynamics are explosive when the recording calls for.
Rather sensitive construction, like every other audiophile oriented headphone from Senn.
Headband paint is prone to chipping.
Not the best looking headphones out there.
You may also like...